::: Year :::
::: Industry :::
Residential Real Estate
::: Client Profile :::
Ripple & Knapp are a professional real estate team buying and selling residential properties in Harford County, MD.
::: Project Objective :::
This young team of professional realtors desired an innovative way to market its services. Having no established visual identity, the two partners asked for a promotional flyer which they could distribute locally.
::: Target Audience :::
Current and Prospective Homeowners
::: Tools Used:::
Adobe Illustrator CS
Adobe Photoshop CS
::: Project Process :::
• An identity system consisting of specific colors, fonts and shapes was established. Professionalism is suggested through serif and script-based fonts. Complimentary colors dark blue and gold were chosen for their association with loyalty and prosperity, respectively, in addition to symbolizing the harmonious contrast between the two partners.
• Based on the new identity system, a logo was created from suggestions by the clients to accent the first letters of their names with a larger handwritten font to add a personal touch. The house symbol between the names unifies them while denoting the business industry.
• Business cards, coupons and a promotional flyer were developed to advertise the new firm.
• An flash-based navigational system was designed to accommodate their corporate Coldwell Banker® website (not maintained by abentco).
::: Skills Mastered :::
• Pathfinder Tools in Illustrator
• Transform Effects in Illustrator
• Image Linking and Photoshop Integration with Illustrator
::: Designer Comments :::
Please note that the links in the flash interface do not point to the correct destinations because the pages are no longer active.